Trinity College’s highest body of student government is the Trinity College Meeting (TCM). The TCM is unique to Trinity as we are the only college in North America whose governance is conducted by direct democracy. It is a body of which all the College’s students are members, rather than an elected student council. Every student can bring forward motions, speak, and vote at the TCM. Show up to the meetings, participate, and your voice will matter.
Join our Facebook group to stay connected with all governance matters.
Constitution (April 2018)
Fiscal-Policy (April 2018)
Electoral-Policy (April 2018)
Roles and Responsibilities (February 2016)
Student Capital Campaigns Committee Strategic Plan (April 2018)
TCM 2017-2018 (Compiled by Aceel Hawa)
- TCM 1 Minutes – September 25 2017
- TCM 2 Minutes – October 16 2017
- TCM 3 Minutes – November 13 2017
- TCM 4 Minutes – December 4 2017
- TCM 5 Minutes – January 8 2018
- TCM 6 Minutes – January 29 2018
- TCM 7 Minutes – February 26 2018
- TCM 8 Minutes – March 19 2018
To learn more about the TCM and how it works, visit the Student Governance page.
Looking for clubs forms, auditing instructions or elections information? Check out the “TCM Files” menu at the bottom of the page!